Universitätsverlag Halle-Wittenberg UG
Große Ulrichstraße 25
06108 Halle (Saale)
Information on data protection are located here.
We assume no liability for completeness, actuality, quality of the provided information, technical or editorial error, omission or for correctness of entries.
Liability claims against the publisher referring to harms of material or immaterial kind, which were caused by the usage of the provided information or the usage of defected or incomplete information, are excluded on principle as long as the publisher has not dealt intentionally or by serious negligence.
Despite careful control of contents, we do not assume liability for contents of external links. Only webmasters of the linked websites are responsible for their contents. In this way we dissociate clearly from all content of all linked pages on this website.
The webmaster of this website does not guarantee for correctness, completeness and topicality or quality of the provided information.
Liability claims against him, which refer to material or ideal damage that were caused by the usage or not-usage of the provided information or by the usage of defected und incomplete information, are to be excluded.
All provided information and offers are subject to change without notice and not binding.
We, the University Press Halle-Wittenberg, take the protection of your personal data very seriously and abide by the rules of the data protection acts. Personal data will be collected only to the technical necessary extent on this website. In no case, the collected data will be sold or passed to third parties for any reasons.
The following declaration shall give you an overview of how we guarantee this privacy and what kind of data will be collected for which reasons.
We collect and save automatically in Server Log Files Information which is transferred to us by your browser. These are:
- Type/Version of the browser
- Used system software (operating software)
- Referrer URL (previously visited webpage
- Hostname of used computers (IP Address)
- Time of server information request
These data cannot be referred to any particular person. The junction of these data with other data resources shall not be made. More importantly, the data is going to be deleted after a statistical analysis.
- You may ask for saved data at any time by sending an Email or pose other questions referring to data protection to email@example.com.
- Newsletter (coming soon)
- If you like to receive the provided newslertter of this webpage, a valid Email-address is necessary as well as information that allow us to control that you are owner of the given Email-address or that its owner agrees to the reception of the newsletter. Other data shall not be collected.
- Your agreement for the storage of the data, the Email-address as well as the usage for delivery of the newsletter can be revoked at any times.